News:

Arhiva Bitange foruma

Main Menu

THE DRILL: TOTAL WAR

Started by Darakazal, September 13, 2011, 03:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darakazal

Rejoice, brave tankers! World of Tanks starts the new tournament named the Drill: Total War, which will complete the trilogy of the Drill struggle. The upcoming tourney will be held in 14v14 style with an unlimited number of teams. Each team will consist of 14 primary and up to 6 reserve players. Create a team and partake in the Drill!

General regulations of the tournament:

The tournament is held on the principle of single elimination tournament (play-off), where the loser of each match is immediately eliminated from winning the tournament.
The winner of the match is the team that is first to gain at least 2 victories in 5 battles, regardless of amount of draws. In case no team gains two victories in 5 battles, both teams are disqualified for passive gameplay.
Each battle lasts for 15 minutes.
Tanks tiers are not limited.
Premium tanks, premium shells and premium consumables are allowed for use.
The Drill: Total War tournament is held according to the Central European Summer Time (UTC+2).
Maps used in the matches of the tournament: Himmelsdorf, Steppes, Ensk, Abbey, Mountain Pass.
The prize fund of the Drill: Total War tournament boasts great profit for the participants! The winning team will be awarded with 250,000 in-game gold! The team that takes second place will get 125,000 in-game gold, and third and fourth place holders will get 60,000 Gold!

Registration starts now and will last till 12:00 UTC September 22nd. The first matches will be played on September 26th. So start training immediately and register for participation!

The detailed rules and regulations are provided in the respective forum section.

In order to read more about the Drill: Total War and its further schedule, visit its page on the Ultimate Conquest website.

komara

Nema Westfield-a  :||  hehe    Treba da se prijavimo  :yahoo

STEK

pa sta se ceka,prijavljuj tamo!!! :doc

Mykel

Napravio sam taktiku za HIMMELSDORF pa bi bilo dobro da se nađemo malo i probamo cake, ispravimo greške u taktici i razmenimo mišljenja.

JBT sve vreme je stajalo westfield a u stvari sam napravio himmelsdorf taktiku za drill, a niko da kaŠ¾e šta i kako.

komara

Quote from: Mykel on September 15, 2011, 02:00:06 PM
Napravio sam taktiku za WESTFIELD pa bi bilo dobro da se nađemo malo i probamo cake, ispravimo greške u taktici i razmenimo mišljenja.
Ja sam za,samo da dođem sa posla i javljam se. MoŠ¾emo i neko vreme da zakaŠ¾emo.