Author Topic: Luke Falk claimed off waivers by Dolphins and other roster moves involving forme  (Read 35 times)

zhangzk

• Potporučnik
    • View Profile
It was pretty surprising to see Falk claimed after an uninspiring preseason performance. While I don’t normally buy in to these kinds of theories Tennessee Titans Womens Hoodie , I do think this could be a ploy by the Dolphins to get some information on their Week 1 opponent. Given the fact that the Titans showed very little in the preseason and are getting ready to unveil a brand new offense designed by a first time playcaller, it makes more sense than the Dolphins seeing something in Falk that no one else did during preseason action. Falk was the only player released by the Titans to get claimed, but he’s not the only one on the move. Camp darling Deontay Burnett is signing with the Jets practice squad. We don’t know whether the Titans offered a spot on their practice squad to Burnett or not, but his move to New York might have something to do with the fact that his college teammate, Sam Darnold Womens Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , is the quarterback of the future (and present) there.The Titans did not add anyone via waivers. They were the 25th waiver priority so it’s possible they made some claims, but were trumped by teams higher in the order. More moves will be happening today as teams add other free agents and begin filling out their practice squads. We will update here throughout the day. The Titans have added the following players to the practice squad so far:Robert Spillane, LBDalyn Dawkins, RBJoshua Kalu, CBJerome Cunningham www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com , TETyler Marz, T/GDamon Webb, SCorey Davis not practicing for the Titans today Corey Davis is not practicing for the Titans this morning.
 He also left Saturday’s practice at Nissan Stadium early. Look, at this point we have no idea what the injury is, and we probably won’t find out what it is. Here’s to hoping it isn’t the hamstring again.This seems like the perfect time to talk about this:This is a miss by Jon Robinson. I don’t understand the thinking in heading into this camp without another guy in the mix that you think can help you...especially when you consider Davis’s injury history and the fact that Rishard Matthews was apparently banged up all offseason. It is going to be nothing short of a disaster if the Titans open this season with Taywan Taylor and Tajae Sharpe as their starting wide receivers. I don’t care how good this new scheme is.With all of that being said Tennessee Titans T-Shirt , I am not sure what exactly you do about it at this point, but it seems like it would be a really good idea to kick the tires on guys like Dez Bryant and Jeremy Maclin. They aren’t saving the season, but at least they have played meaningful snaps in an NFL game.